About Dr. Leonard
Dr. Michael Leonard is a 1995 graduate of The University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and completed a General Practice Residency at the Veterans Administration Hospital of Ann Arbor/University of Michigan Hospital in 1996. He has been practicing in the Kalamazoo area since July 1996.
Advanced training allows Dr. Leonard to provide Intravenous Conscious Sedation to patients that prefer or require sedation to complete their dental care. Dr. Leonard has also achieved Mastership in the college of Sedation in Dentistry within the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (www.adsahome.org).
Dr. Leonard is an active member of many dental organizations.
- American Dental Association (www.ada.org)
- Michigan Dental Association (www.smilemichigan.com)
- Kalamazoo Valley District Dental Society (www.kvdds.com)
- Delegate to MDA/Board Member
- Board Member K.V.D.D.S.
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (www.adsahome.org)
- Master; College of Sedation in Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry (www.agd.org)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (www.icoi.org)
- Chicago Dental Society (www.cds.org)